Our favourite photographer has been busy snapping away at our recent visitors and has amassed quite a collection – including Scooby Doo!
Photography by Brian Nicholas
- N134TT - Cessna O-1E Bird Dog, not a copy from C170 from which it was developed. Built in 1957 for Armee de I’air in Algeria. In the markings of US Marines typical of the Vietnam War era.
- G-GDRV - Vans RV-6, on 8th April 2006 piloted by Manuel De Queiroz completed a solo round the world flight a total distance flown was 27,052 miles and hours flown as it touched down at Gloucestershire Airport was 165 hours and 19 minutes.
- G-BNUN - Beech P59P Baron, in the markings of British Midland, with out the tail logo.
- WK512 - DHC-1 Chipmunk 22. Built in 1951 in the colours of the Army Air Corps.
- G-ASAU - Welshpool's, Juliet Tango Group Moranne Saulnier Rallye Club.
- Piper PA-34 Seneca II with a bit of Body Art.
- G-CHWM - Rotorsport UK Cavalon.
- G-NATT - Rockwell Commander 114A. 1967
- Piper PA-28 Cherokee, looking in good health.
- G-NINC - Piper PA-28 Cherokee. Flintshire Flying School, just about to do a touch and go.
- G-CHHJ - Eurofox 912.
- G-OECM - Commander 114B. Departing on its way home.
- Slingsby T61F Venture T Mk2.